Natural Home Remedies for Treating Arthritis Pain
For occasional arthritis pain, one may take analgesia or pain killers like acetaminophen or aspirin. If one suffers from prolonged pain, one may take medicines like ibuprofen, naproxen. These two are non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs capable of relieving pain and inflammation. If one anticipates joint pain, one can take one dose of acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen beforehand. Among narcotic steroidal drugs, patients often take medicines like hydrocodone.
These days MSM and glucosamine supplements are also being prescribed to strengthen and repair eroded cartilages, thereby relieving pain in the long run. Pain relieving creams like zostrix arthritis cream, bengay arthritis cream, aspercreme, icyhot cream have survived the test of time in reducing joint pains. These creams when rubbed on ailing joints can give some relief.
Natural home remedies for treating arthritis pain
1. Garlic cloves fried in butter may be eaten to get some relief from pain.
2. Half teaspoon turmeric powder mixed with warm water may be taken thrice a day. This treatment reduces joint pain
3. Drinking frequently cups of papaya seed tea is an effective home to help coping up with joint pains.
4. One large teaspoon of carrot juice mixed with equal amounts of lemon juice may be taken every day. This is a popular home remedy for alleviating pain.
5. Two teaspoon apple cider vinegar and two teaspoon honey mixed with a glass of warm water may be taken daily. It brings relief from pain.
6. Warm bath with magnesium rich Epsom salt mixed with bath water helps in pain reduction.
7. Hot and cold compresses may be applied alternately on the painful joint. This a common and easy pain relieving remedy.
8. Rubbing aching joints with hot vinegar can bring relief.
9. An effective rub may be prepared by mixing camphor and menthol with eucalyptus oil. This may be used to massage on painful joints.
10. An ointment prepared out of two parts of olive oil and one part of kerosene oil can work wonders if massaged on aching joints.
11. A gentle massage with warm olive oil also helps a lot in suppressing pain.
The best and safer way to get relief from arthritis pain is to gently massage the affected area with Rumatone Gold anti inflammatory massage oil. Along with the topical application of this herbal oil, take Rumatone Gold Capsules for faster relief. As both these supplements are made of herbs, they are safer means of treatment. They not only reduce pain but also relieve stiffness, inflammation and other arthritis symptoms.