Kidney Stones Natural Remedy – Why Natural Remedies Work Better Than Water
Water is not the only kidney stones natural remedy! Unfortunately, medical doctors seem to only recommend water to flush kidney stones! But there are other remedies that are just as simple and more effective. However, you would never hear this in your doctor’s office. But why don’t doctors recommend these simple, effective and even researched remedies?
Using Natural Health to Cure Kidney Stones
About one and twenty people will develop a kidney stone sometime in their life. And if you go and see a doctor you will most likely be charged $150 for the doctor’s visit and be prescribed to drink 12 glasses of water a day. As a natural health expert, I have heard from countless customers who have said this! But you could be doing a lot more…
Unfortunately, most medical doctors are not taught about natural health in medical schools. This is because typically medical schools and pharmaceutical companies work hand and hand. Natural remedies and natural health are not taught in medical schools. Only doctors who study natural health on their own have recommend these simple natural remedies to their patients. Including our company’s natural health doctor!
Here are 5 tips for a kidney stones natural remedy straight from our Kidney Stones Remedy Report.
5 Kidney Stones Natural Remedies
1. What kind of water? – You should go to your local grocery store and buy distilled water. The reason why distilled water is great is because it is completely pure and mineral-free. If you are looking to flush your kidney stones, distilled water is the perfect water for passing stones and not contributing to adding minerals to your kidney stones.
2. Natural Acids- Citric acid has been shown to dissolve hard materials, even kidney stones. A common citrus fruit that you can buy year round are lemons. You can eat them raw or add them to your distilled water for a simple cure.
3. Being Active- Exercise will naturally flush toxins, cholesterol, plaque and kidney stones. In fact, there are hundreds of reasons to exercise! Though you might feel pain, this is the perfect time to buy that gym membership or get outside and take a walk. And a good tip would be to work out hard for 20+ minutes to release a natural chemical (endorphins) to get a ‘natural high’!
4. Cranberries- By drinking cranberry juice from concentrate, you can maintain your urinary tract which will help prevent kidney stone formation. Cranberries are also acidic which can aid in the dissolving process.
5. Citrates and Fiber!- Citrates reduce the build up of uric acid and eliminate the build up of calcium salts which cause the formation of kidney stones. You can get adequate amounts of citrates by drinking fruit and vegetable juices such as carrot, grape and orange juices. We also recommend eating fruits and vegetables for water-soluble fiber which will flush your kidneys.
Source by Joe Barton