Home Remedies For Skin Lightening – Natural Ways to Whiten Skin & Treat Hyper Pigmentation Revealed
White skin epitomizes beauty and elegance. Human color ranges from black to colorless and the irony is that everyone wants to flaunt a lighter tone. There are various techniques for attaining a beautiful appearance but it is always advisable to take up nature based products and techniques for bleaching your skin. Most people perform wrong methods such as laser treatments for lightening their pelt which can be extremely dangerous in the long run. Skin discoloration or dark spots are mostly caused due to excess production of Melanin pigment.
Natural ways to whiten skin and treat hyper pigmentation
* Apply sunscreen before stepping out of your home. It will protect your from harsh sun rays. You should preferably wear sunglasses for protecting your eyes and face from pollutants.
* It is advisable to drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. Water nourishes your skin by hydrating it.
* You should consume high fibrous foods such as fruits and vegetables for flushing out toxins from your body, which will consequently treat hyper pigmentation and other complications.
* You should completely avoid ingredients such as Hydroquinone, mercury and steroids for whitening your skin. They can cause liver damage, leukemia and thyroid problems.
* Home based products such as sandalwood paste, lemon extract etc. can easily bleach your skin without damaging your cells.
* Exfoliating once a week is extremely beneficial for discarding dead cells. This process helps in lightening your skin tone with ease. You can easily make a paste by mixing oatmeal and brown sugar with some milk. You can gently scrub, rinse and moisturize your face.
In order to diminish problems like dark discolorations, age spots, sun spots, freckles, sun damage, melasma, acne marks, old scars, birth marks, dark elbows and uneven skin tone, we should employ products containing following ingredients:
* Glycolic Acid
* Kojic Acid
* Lactic Acid
* Emblica Powder
* Lemon Juice Extract
* Bearberry Extract
* Mulberry Extract
* Vitamin B3
* Alpha Arbutin.
These ingredients can easily inhibit the production of Melanin. They are the safe alternatives for Hydroquinone, mercury and steroids.