High Blood Pressure Home Remedies – Add 10 Years To Your Life With Natural Remedies
Can you really add 10 years to your life with natural high blood pressure home remedies?
High Blood Pressure- Referred to as the silent killer. High blood pressure or hypertension occurs when the heart pumps blood that is restrained by the narrower arteries. This deadly disease effects about 1 and 3 adults. Unfortunately, most adults are unaware that they suffer from the ‘silent killer’.
Remedy- To restore to the natural or proper condition. A remedy is a cure that relieves a disease or a disorder. Remedies have been around for thousands of years but just recently has research discovered the effectiveness of some natural home remedies.
High Blood Pressure Home Remedies- In recent decades, high blood pressure has been one of the most discussed disease because of its fatality rate and its preventability. And everyday hundreds of people die because of the ‘silent killer’. But simple remedies have been recommended by most doctors yet are ignored because most sufferers think their medication is the only antidote.
Did you know that you can add 10 years to your life with these simple high blood pressure home remedies?
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
1. What You Eat- We recommend the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) Diet which emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy foods. You should also be eating less total fat and saturated fat. Limiting your sodium intake to 1,500 mg a day has shown to be effective. To learn more please visit our website.
You will notice a healthier and slimmer you in weeks. And you have also just discovered one of the most effective high blood pressure home remedies around.
2. Lose Some Weight- Do you know your body mass index (BMI)? You should because losing a few pounds will decrease your blood pressure and is helpful for preventing even cancer. Our report gives you simple easy Lifestyle tips to shed excess pounds in weeks.
3. Be Active- You should start small and increase your daily physical activity. Try walking around the block and then the park. Your goal should be to eventually do about 30 minutes of physical activity per day.
4. Alcohol Intake- Though wine has shown to alleviate blood pressure; in most cases, alcohol can increase the blood pressure. Women should only have one drink per day and men should limit to two per day.
5. Smoking Hardens Arteries- Did you know that smoking can cause plaque and hardening of the artery walls? You should seek a natural treatment to stop smoking today. Our company report recommends a simple and natural way (no drugs needed) to stop smoking.
6. Sleep- How much sleep are you getting? Did you know that 8 hours of sleep will reduce stress levels drastically and reduce blood pressure? You can also find other stress reducers which will decrease the pressure on the artery walls.
7. Taking Your Vitamins- Many vitamins have been shown to reduce blood pressure but vitamins C, E, B5, B6 and folic acid, which is also a B vitamin have been the most effective. These vitamins are needed by the body for proper functioning and flushing to the ‘body’s garbage’ which can be the plaque that settles in arteries. We also recommend a daily multi-vitamin.
8. Fish Oil and Vitamin E- Studies have shown that consuming just a tablespoon of flaxseed oil daily lowered both blood pressure numbers by about nine points. If you are already taking E for your heart, taking fish oil at the same time will give you the benefits of both.
A Treatment for Life
Don’t be a sucker and fall into the trap of just taking the pills and thinking you will be fine! You need to establish a lifestyle of habits that promote healthy living and lower your blood pressure. These 8 high blood pressure home remedies are a great start but this will not completely cure your disease. Nor will trying something this week and forgetting it by next!
Do you know the 3 most effective minerals you should be taking? Do you know what the greatest way to flush plaque from your arteries? Do you know what cheap cooking ingredient contains all the vitamins you need and costs pennies per ounce?
Learn everything you need to know about treating high blood pressure naturally and eventually get off of the medication by visiting our website today. If you are interested in a guaranteed to work natural treatment, please visit our website today and see why thousands are permanently curing their disease, shedding pounds and feeling 15 years younger.
High Blood Pressure Home Remedies
Source by Joe Barton